OUTing the Music Industry

HELLO again!

Here is an ANNOUNCEMENT! I am returning to RADIO! For one night! Haha. That's right, DJ Sir Rah has asked me to be a guest on his show, OUTing the Music Industry, part of the Gay Music Radio with Gay Music Revolution (Twitter). So, on Tuesday, June 15th, 2010, you can tune in on http://blogtalkradio.com/gaymusic to listen, chat, and call in, starting at 10pm/est!

I am very excited to speak with Sir Rah about "Unknown", performing, writing, and whatever else we come up with! I hope I do not disappoint.

Don't forget that "Unknown" is currently available on CDbaby, DigStation, iTunes, and on the right hand side of this screen.
IF YOU HAVE ORDERED A CD ON THIS PAGE and have NOT received confirmation from me, PLEASE EMAIL ME!

You will be able to hear tracks from "Unknown" on the show, June 15th.

JOIN US!