NEW SONG

I recently recorded a song called "Makes Me Feel". This is another self-produced, self-written track. I sang it at Karaoke on Tuesday night, however, and people seemed to enjoy it.

I am going to PREMIERE a CLIP of this song on my FACEBOOK page. It is public, therefore you do not have to "Like" it or have Facebook to listen.

I will premiere it TOMORROW (December 24th, 2010), exclusively on mypage. It should be somewhere around 3pm EST, so keep an eye out. It will be in "video" format, but there's nothing special about the video part. LoL.

Hope you enjoy,
James

P.S. Don't forget to keep an eye on the left hand side of my FACEBOOK page, b/c it will tell you all the places you can find me performing. I'll be at Stiletto's January 1st, and Rainbow Sounds, season premiere, is on January 10th!