Rainbow Sounds SERIES FINALE

It is the end of an ERA. I spent a lot of time and work on Rainbow Sounds in the past 2 years. So, thank you to everyone for listening to Rainbow Sounds and visiting the blog for updates, links, playlists, and more. This blog will not cease to exist, and I will post playlists every now and then to let you know what's going on in MY musical life. Also, stay tuned to find out more about the current project I am working on (aka, the second album), performances (including a Relay for Life performance at the end of this month), and videos.

Here is the FINAL RAINBOW SOUNDS PLAYLIST:

Freedom - George Michael
California - Melissa Etheridge
F'in Perfect (Clean)- Pink
U + Ur Hand (Clean)- Pink
Mas - Ricky Martin
My Devotion - RJ Helton
Bed, Boys and Beyond - Bed, Boys and Beyond Cast Recording
May I Take Your Hand - Bed, Boys and Beyond Cast Recording
Let's Be Alone - Charlotte Church
Say What You Want - Andy Bell
Thank God For Music - Patrick Cowley
Better Get To Livin' - Dolly Parton
Champion - RuPaul
Fire With Fire - Scissor Sisters
I Hope You Dance - Daniel Boys
Gay Bash - Melange Lavonne
Aftermath - Adam Lambert
I Am What I Am - Gloria Gaynor


Thanks to Martha Swartz for co-hosting. (Facebook, Twitter)