Plans

Today, I began thinking about making plans. I want to release a full-length solo CD by July of next year. I want to have a party for it by October. Which means I need to raise some money, be out there performing, and etc. I am very excited. I need to find the phone number to the musician I was going to do an acoustic set with... Because he hasn't called or emailed me. Haha.

So what do I want to do in the next five years? Record 2 albums, perform at Motor City Pride at least once, and maybe do a club/bar/whatever tour through at least a few states. FIVE YEARS. I gotta get there first. It's gonna be a hard hard road, but I'm not trying hard enough. I can't be, otherwise I KNOW it would've happened. If there's anything I know... it's that I'm talented. I may not always believe it but I KNOW it, and that's gotta count for something. LoL.

I read somewhere that a lot of people didn't make it to where they are JUST by hard work... many people actually had sponsors... like NASCAR. LoL. For real. I gotta find me one of those! HOT!

James

Blog Archive