TRILLIUM in less than THREE WEEKS!

I can hardly believe that my concert (sponsered by Trillium Real Estate and hosted by Tracy Mack) is in less than 3 weeks! That's right, August 14th is 18 days away!! You can also by my CD at Common Language Bookstore which is in Braun Court (where the concert will be), across from Trillium Real Estate!

I am still preparing myself with material. I will be doing originals, such as "Weak Spot", "I Didn't Know", "We're Living In" (from "Unknown"), and "Unknown" (from "Unknown" OF COURSE)! I will also cover artists such as Melanie C, Christina Aguilera, John Barrowman, Britney Spears, Cher, and Mariah Carey.

You're all in for a treat!

Here's a video with a few clips from a performance I did with Cynthia Begeman (who just happens to be my sister, and featured on "Unknown")!