DOUBLE DOSE

HEY, everyone!

OutFEST was a blast on Saturday, and I have a beautiful playlist of the songs that I performed. I performed a short set, but I had a great time, met a lot of great people, and, well, to be honest, I rocked! Ha ha. Hope everyone else thought so!

OutFEST, James Taylor, Jr.:

I Am What I Am (Gloria Gaynor)
Brave (Idina Menzel)
Lift Me Up (Christina Aguilera)
I Can Feel You (Anastacia)
The Climb (Miley Cyrus)
I Know Where I've Been (Hairspray)

Now here's the BRAND NEW PLAYLIST for today's episode of RAINBOW SOUNDS (presents Dance!)


“I Am What I Am” (Gloria Gaynor from La Cage Aux Folles by Jerry Herman)
“Say What You Want” (Andy Bell)
“Heavy Rotation” (Anastacia)
“Tonite (Day & To Nite Remix)” (Cazwell)
“Sway (Junkie XL Remix)” (Michael Buble)
“Fast Car” (Queen Latifah)
“Don’t Give Up” (Ferras)
“When Love Takes Over” (David Guetta ft Kelly Rowland)
“Drama Queen” (DQ, Eurovision 2007 song entry)
“Phantom of the Opera” (Harajuku ft Sarah Brightman from PotO by Andrew Lloyd Weber)
“Fire With Fire” (Scissor Sisters)
“Gorgeous (Gabriel Diggs Perfect 10 Remix)” (Idina Menzel)
“Coming Out of Hiding” (RuPaul)
“Younger Than You Are Tonight” (from Latter Days)
“I Will Love Again” (Lara Fabian)
“Crucified” (Army of Lovers)

And you can find the podcast at http://jtaylorj.podomatic.com/ !
If both podcasts are not up (Music & Full Show) please revisit the page later. I will try to post both as fast as possible.

If you'd like to cohost Rainbow Sounds, contribute music, or just have questions of comments, you can find a million ways to contact me or email me on this page or simply email me @ jtaylorj@emich.edu !

Thanks, James

Listen to Rainbow Sounds each Monday at 2pm-4pm on http://eagleradio.org/
Jane Lynch OUTS Julie Roberts? Tell me what you think!
Fill out this INTEREST SURVEY for WRAP!
What do you say to "That's So Gay"!?
NEXT WEEK, MARY LARKIN from the EMU LGBTRC. Yes, that's a lot of letters!