RAINBOW SOUNDS SEASON 3 PREMIERE, January 17th, 2011

WELCOME BACK Season 3 PREMIERE of RAINBOW SOUNDS!
Here is today's PLAYLIST!

Welcome - Christina Aguilera
Welcome to Burlesque - Cher
Welcome to my Head - Chris Barnes & Thunderpuss
Welcome to the Pleasure Dome - Frankie Goes To Hollywood
Welcome to Hollywood - Jim Verraros
Logical World - Charlotte Church
Shine - Ricky Martin
May I Take Your Hand? - Bed, Boys and Beyond (Musical Revue)
Forgive Them Father - Lauryn Hill
I Wish You Well - Mariah Carey
A Deeper Love (Pride) - Aretha Franklin
Skin Deep - Buddy Guy
Phantom Song - Ferras
Aftermath - Adam Lambert
Million Dollar Bill - Whitney Houston
I'm Every Woman (LIVE) - Chaka Khan, Whitney Houston
Love Heals - RENT (Film) Cast
I Am What I Am - Gloria Gaynor


Rainbow Sounds: Mondays, 2-4pm EST on http://eagleradio.org !

If you'd like to cohost, contribute music, or have questions or comments, please feel free to contact me via the blog, the Connect w/ Me links on the right, or jtaylorj@emich.edu!