"When She's Gone"

First, I'd like to let everyone know that I will be keeping UPCOMING PERFORMANCES on the right hand side, right above "Connect w/ ME" where you can find my various social networking sites to stay UP TO THE DATE on what's going on with me and my music.

Also, (the)fundamentalists now have their own BLOG PAGE! So you can stay up to date with your favorite, local, gay, rock, electronica band THERE! And all of "our" links (the band's) are on the right hand side of that page!

Meanwhile, here's a song I wrote that Chris Taylor of (the)fundamentalists and I produced together and have been performing. It's called, "When She's Gone", and will be on the upcoming album, "Memories" which has been over a year and a half in the making. I hope you enjoy.



Don't forget to check out upcoming performances and (the)fundamentalists blog page. All dates and links are on the right hand side!

Thanks,
James