Upcoming Performances

I am very excited that I have so many performances coming up, and more are coming in, and hopefully more after that. I'm also hoping to have some announcements within the next few weeks, but we will see.

First of all, I am so thankful to MIGRA (Michigan International Gay Radio Association) for thinking to include me in many of their performances. They have SO much talent in their organization and they do so much good. I enjoy performing with and for them whenever I get the opportunity. And THIS Saturday, February 25th, MIGRA is showing THEIR appreciation to RIPCORD in Toledo, OH, for all the shows and work they do with MIGRA! I am excited to do my SECOND Ripcord show with MIGRA, so be there to show YOUR appreciation.

A huge THANKS to KJ (Karaoke Jockey) Karen O'Brien and Neon Nights Karaoke for making their SUNDAY night karaoke at Gigi's in Detroit a Music for Martha KARAOKE BENEFIT on March 4th! Donate to be put next in the rotation, to hear your favorite song, to have a dance break, ANYTHING GOES! So come on out to Gigi's on March 4th, 7pm, and enjoy some great singers, great music, great drinks, and a great time. And PLEASE do not forget to DONATE. Karen will also be donating all of her tips that night to Martha to help pay her medical bills in the fight against cancer and the fight to DO LIFE!!!!!

Meanwhile, Maductive at Reunion Nightclub in Pontiac has booked GRAMMY nominated Chris Cox to DJ! (the)fundamentalists along with myself, Cynthia Begeman, and Krysta Radiance will be along side house queen April Devine at Malickey's Pub in April for an AWESOME CONCERT STYLE Music for Martha benefit!

There's more coming, including Tri City Pride in June, that both MYSELF and (the)fundamentalists have been booked for, so stay tuned! All performances are posted above! I am so excited for the year to come in performances! Let's hope I can get a new album out in the meantime!

Musically yours,
James Taylor, Jr.