Events for Remington Taylor and DCB

Thanks for visiting JAMESTAYLORJRMUSIC.COM!

September is THE MONTH for Remington Taylor.
We have two patio gigs at one of MY favorite places...
And then we open for Mike Tramp (from White Lion) on Sunday September 18th! (Please see myself or Kylee for tickets and possible ticket discounts.)

Then, DCB hits the stage at Plymouth Roc, followed by our return to both Club Charlie's and Crystal Bar after a month off!

Check out the Events page (on the tab above or just click Events) for details! I try to update often, especially with links to the Facebook events so you can RSVP. (That's how I remind myself that I actually have something to do! Anyone else do that?)

And from all (one) of us here at JamesTaylorJrMusic.Com... Thank you!
Hope to see you soon!
James Taylor, Jr.